About the COSCA Register
1. COSCA Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists
The COSCA Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists - Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority for Health and Social Care.
2. Let's work together - a video prepared by the Professional Standards Authority
The Professional Standards Authority has produced this video about the Accredited Registers Programme - Let's work together. You can view this film by downloading through the link on the attached document.
4. COSCA's Education and Training Standards for Registrants on the COSCA Register
COSCA requires all registrants to have satisfactorily completed a thorough and rigorous professional training, geared to ensure fitness to practice and we follow a competency-based approach to outcomes.Information included in this document - the standards required for each registrant category, COSCA validation system, core counselling competencies.
5. Guidelines for Registrants on the Accredited Registers Programme
Registrants on the COSCA Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists (Accredited by the Professional Standards Authority) require to use the Accredited Registers Logo on their publicity material, etc. This document gives guidance on the PSA Programme.
6. Mandatory Listing of COSCA Registrants - COSCA Policy
The COSCA Policy on Mandatory Registration of Eligible COSCA Members.
7. Opting Out of Mandatory Registration/Listing Policy
COSCA Policy on Opting Out of Mandatory Registration on the COSCA Register and listing on the COSCA Directory of COSCA Accredited Trainers.
8. Profile of COSCA Registrant Form
This form should be completed and returned to COSCA when Registrants wish to update their entry data on the Register. The form is part of the application form for membership.
9. Statutory and Health Care Professional Body Registers
Some of the Registrants on the COSCA Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists may also be listed on statutory and healthcare professional body registers. In the interests of public protection, all COSCA Registrants on statutory and health care registers are identified as such under their names on the COSCA Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists.