- the Board provides the overall vision and leadership of the organisation
- the Minutes of the Board meetings are published, click here for latest approved minutes and how to attend.
COSCA Governance and Management Structure
Volunteers and Sessional Workers
The work of COSCA is also dependent on the contribution of the many volunteers and sessional workers drawn from throughout the counselling and psychotherapy community who sit on the standing policy and policy implementation/operational groups.
COSCA also engages Expert Assessors for:
- the validation of counselling skills, diploma, counselling supervision and specialist courses
- the process of accreditation of counsellors, psychotherapists and trainers
- awarding Recognition to COSCA member organisations.
For more information on volunteering, see under Volunteering & Donations link.
COSCA works in partnership with a range of other organisations from across the voluntary, statutory and independent sectors.
COSCA receives financial support for its work from:
- The Scottish Government
Membership of COSCA
Membership of COSCA is open to both individuals and organisations that support its aims and policies.